“European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data” (hereinafter “GDPR”) provides for the protection of individuals and other subjects in relation to the processing of personal data. Therefore, as “Data Controller” pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, MAGLIFICIO TONELLO SRL provides you with the following information:
- DATA CATEGORIES: MAGLIFICIO TONELLO SRL will process the personal data you provided in the contact form;
- SOURCE OF THE PERSONAL DATA: The personal data of which MAGLIFICIO TONELLO SRL will gain possession are provided directly by the data subject when this form is filled out;
- DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is MAGLIFICIO TONELLO SRL, with registered offices in via M. Volpe 43 in UDINE (UD) – Italy and administrative offices in Persegara 185 in SAN GIORGIO IN BOSCO (PD), Tax ID and VAT no. 03867320289, contacted at the address email@example.com;
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL GROUND: Your data, collected and stored after filling out this form, are processed on the legal ground of a pre-contractual activity and is carried out for the purpose of following up your request for contact and/or information about our activities and/or products;
- DATA RECIPIENTS: Within the limits of the specified purposes of the processing, your data will not be disclosed to third parties; the data can be disclosed to partners and/or to technical consulting companies, appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. Your personal data will not be circulated in any way. The Data Processors and Persons in charge of processing have been identified.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: the data collected will not be transferred abroad.
- STORAGE PERIOD: The data collected will be stored for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed or according to the deadlines established by law. The obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is verified periodically.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT As the data subject, you have the right to request from the Data Controller access to your data, and where applicable, to have the data rectified or deleted, to restrict or object processing, to request data portability, and to withdraw consent to any processing given following a request by exercising these and other rights under the GDPR by means of an informal communication to the Data Controller. As the data subject, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA PROVISION: Provision of data marked with an asterisk is mandatory and failure to provide such data will prevent transmission of the form and, therefore, make it impossible for MAGLIFICIO TONELLO SRL to reply to your information inquiries.
- DATA PROCESSING METHODS: Your personal data will be processed in compliance with the above regulation and the confidentiality obligations under which the Data Controller operates. The data will be processed with computer tools, in hard copy or on any other suitable media, in compliance with appropriate technical and organizational security measures as provided for by the GDPR. There are no automated decision-making processes.